Short-term chroming fix?

wild foamy
This post is 5608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

i recall seeing a reply (probably in one of my threads regarding rechroming) which mentions filling the pits in forks with araldite and then smoothing it off using fine grades of sandpaper...

... does this actually work?, im quite tempted to try it out on my jawa forks to get it into running condition before i spend any more money on it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes... ;)

What would Churchill say ? :mellow:

sorry BW, im'a have to go with OG on this one...

with age comes experiance, and Og is probably one of the most experianced members here :P

Give us the tools and we will finish the job.

hhmmaa, British ppl dont like to be called tools, puff puff, lets name them after fags (cigarettes), hhmmaa citizens, citizens of hhmmaa Britannia ! nevva have so many, taken a drag, hhmmaa, from the hubbly bubbly that is public coffers, hhmmaa revenue, for the greater good of the few, puff puff. :mellow:

hhmmaa, British ppl dont like to be called tools, puff puff, lets name them after fags (cigarettes), hhmmaa citizens, citizens of hhmmaa Britannia ! nevva have so many, taken a drag, hhmmaa, from the hubbly bubbly that is public coffers, hhmmaa revenue, for the greater good of the few, puff puff. :mellow:

Topical.. :D:lol::thumb:

Topical.. :D:lol::thumb:

lol, hey OG hows it hangin, my St Peter at the gates of YOC,

think av seen this this great thread on another forum, so here goes,

Word Association thang,

Topical..

Bahamas :)

I said topical, not kin tropical!... :lol:

the aim is to use only one, thats (1) connected word, ye daft al kent,

my go,

kintropical

Malaria !