My nice new shiney bike! (not a yam tho...)

Ryan09
This post is 5461 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes:

Well, picked it up Sunday and its a beast absolutely love it,

What do you guys think?

Its a ccm 644 supermoto, if only yamaha done a reliable, fast, sporty looking 650 supermoto....

10052009049.jpg

10052009050.jpg

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lovely bike

will sound amazing with a scorpion exhaust :)

i been on the ccm 404

lovely bike ! cant fault it, dunno if the company started back up again

Its a ccm 644 supermoto,

yEH LOOKS SUPER - Is CCM still a British company :unsure: ???. they made thumper moto xers .

Its a 53 plate so not actually brand new, has the dr650 free wind engine with wp shock and forks,

CCM are still around but make more 'budget' small capacity bikes now with the odd exception of the flat tracker and their mx bike.

I was thinking of either a Remus can as my brother has a spare or believe it or not a gsxr 1000 k2 standard can, gives performance of a race can with little noise.

yEH LOOKS SUPER - Is CCM still a British company :unsure: ???. they made thumper moto xers .

Yeah still British based in Bolton? i think any way. Yeah the older mx bikes with the rotax lump in, 604/640 and some twin shock bikes i believe.

ccm = british suzuki

and tbh they are better than suzuki

Iv still got the DT at the mo but up for sale in around 4 weeks hint hint ;)

I would keep the DT but cant afford to run 2 bikes and a car, shame cos i love that bike.

Iv still got the DT at the mo but up for sale in around 4 weeks hint hint ;)

I would keep the DT but cant afford to run 2 bikes and a car, shame cos i love that bike.

Sell the cage, Youll need the DT as a winter hack...Thats what I did anyway...26 years ago... :lol:

Sell the cage, Youll need the DT as a winter hack...Thats what I did anyway...26 years ago... :lol:

What a ridiculus idea OG :rolleyes:

And Ryan i think that is gonna need a pretty good lock as thats one tasty bit of kit.

I defs thought the same about the lock scenario, gona go for an almax chain and lock, around a £100 but im willing to pay for the best.

Thanks for the comments by the way guys. :D

Well, picked it up Sunday and its a beast absolutely love it,

What do you guys think?

Its a ccm 644 supermoto, if only yamaha done a reliable, fast, sporty looking 650 supermoto....

10052009049.jpg

10052009050.jpg

:D

thats a nice bike you got :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online