For those who can stomach it

axl
This post is 7316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seen a number of them in real life axl....used to work in a Hospital in the 70's.

TV is nothing....cos in real life you get the taste of death in your mouth and over your clothes.

And initially it takes a long time to get rid of it.

Very unpleasant indeed. Yammie will understand what I mean.

I was a hospital porter in the holidays while I was a student. Helping undertakers move dead bodies and dealing with clinical waste etc, put me off hospitals and all things medical. Life is horrible enough without watching it on TV.

yes ive seen some pretty horrible stuff...........u dont think about it at the time.........just after....sometimes it stays with u.........i dont watch tv much now.............its mostly crap i never watch soaps...........i dont sit still long enough to watch films.... :roll: real life is far more exciting

• Admin

Ah an autopsy, thought it was something to do with bikes or cars or something auto-psi :oops:

• Admin

I would have to go down stairs to watch ch5 and i cant be arsed, seen one before there mad ! all them weird instruments they use.

Went and saw loads of dead people on display in london, a professor van gun or something like that as a sort of art show, people were skinned, and filled with resin and put in various poses etc

Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me Me me me me me me

=P~ =P~ =P~

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online