Dyno run worth it ??

barwell1992
This post is 5611 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi my dads geting a dyno run done on his bike to sort out the exhaust and the air filter so the bike runs right he sead he will get my MT-04 done as well but i was wondering is it worth it as i have done nothing to it ??

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wouldnt have thought it was worth it, the MT-03 is only rated as 44hp from the factory so if you have kept it stock there isnt going to be any significant change.

atleast you will get a nice certificate to prove that its only 44hp though, so if you get pulled by the plod and need to prove it is still "restricted" you can provide proof

yeh supose lol i think the only thing it might do is get a bit more fule economy from it

want more power allready lol

yeh supose lol i think the only thing it might do is get a bit more fule economy from it

want more power allready lol

Hey don't laugh it off, if your dads offering you dyno time to get your bike running good take his hand off at the wrist. Don't forget if you lose 6-7 hp from a busa cos of a bit of dodgy carb tuning at the factory you will never know. But loose 7-8 hp from yours that would tell.

Aside from which i gaurantee if the dyno man is any good he will get a bit more go, a better throttle response and a far smoother torque curve than you have at the mo. The factory just sets the bike up to factory settings, a dyno run will optimise it all to work together on YOUR bike.

Do it man you WILL feel the diference.

thanks m8 thats sound advice i will go ahead and do it :) its the low end power that realy need smoothing out so it should be better :)

and know what you mean i dont have many BHP to lose so the more the better

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online