New here just a hello and so on ....

Pete DT
This post is 5615 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello ,

Im Pete im 16 and from the southwest of england. I have just got a yamaha dt 50 1989 and its all in working order :) I have my test in 2 weeks. Theres one thing the exhaust looks really new and has Type e11 AUBU HI - level on it and i was wondering if that is a sports exhaust ?

Many thanks Pete.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi mate, welcome to the forum!

im rockin' a 1990 DT and absolutely love it, bet you can't wait to get out on the road? :P

post some pics of the exhaust and it may help us identify it, some pics of the bike would be nice aswell.

ride safe, and remember, all the rest are idiots!

hey mate am currently on a TGB 50 they crap belive me but movin on to bigger things I.E a 1992 TZR 125 shortly cant wait, counting down the minutes ill tell you, jus wanted to say hi.

hi mate, welcome to the forum!

im rockin' a 1990 DT and absolutely love it, bet you can't wait to get out on the road? :P

post some pics of the exhaust and it may help us identify it, some pics of the bike would be nice aswell.

ride safe, and remember, all the rest are idiots!

Thanks for the reply i havnt yet got a picture of the exhaust but my bike is my display picture :)

Pete

welcome pete,,, nice to meet you! (hand shake) :D