Taking the Piss rnt you

Blades_2
This post is 5614 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thats exactly why i love mine so much, nothing in the world more cunfy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

work boots are under-rated, i bought a et for my work experiance last year and since then they have replaced my school shoes, my trainers and pretty much every other sort of footwear, they are so comfy i can wear them all day, and if someone p*sses me off i can kick their shins

Yo ought to try Sterling Waterproof boots ( http://www.safetybootsuk.co.uk/sterling-wa...ap-p-79183.html ) I have used these on the bins for a year or there abouts and are well waterproof, allow you to kick people in the shins and have a steel under sole. On top of that they are crap proof too I no longer get the contents of nappies (adult & infant) seeping thro and knackering ur socks... but I guess there not everyones cup of tea.

Regards Jim

something like that would be ideal for me, may look into these when my current set of steelies are worn out beyond use (and considering i have over an inch left on the sole, it will take a while)

something like that would be ideal for me, may look into these when my current set of steelies are worn out beyond use (and considering i have over an inch left on the sole, it will take a while)

I do about 2 to 3 pairs a year as eventually the poo breaks down the outer case (seems worse if you have to paddle around land fill for extended periods, if I get out of going to land fill the boots last longer.). And to date have not had a bad pair. I must admit some more expensive/named brands tend to die in a week or 2 of landfill exposure :mellow:

And the Sterling boots don't seem to worry if they have the o/e laces in or Tesco's value laces .... (a quid for 2 sets)

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online