Mk 3 Dt125 LC help needed!

AndyDtr08
This post is 5599 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If anyone has this bike, in any state i would greatly appreciate it if they were able to photograph the rear mudguard and the frame mountings or hoever it connects to the bike. Ive got 2 different guards, 1 connecting piece and im beggining to think the frame ove got is a different year, but i dont think the frame has changed shape at all through the mk 1 2 3 .....yet i still cant work out how it goes on, might make more sense when the rest of the bike is together but still.........Is there a smaller connecting piece that clips onto the framer? Its driving me up the wall!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If anyone has this bike, in any state i would greatly appreciate it if they were able to photograph the rear mudguard and the frame mountings or hoever it connects to the bike. Ive got 2 different guards, 1 connecting piece and im beggining to think the frame ove got is a different year, but i dont think the frame has changed shape at all through the mk 1 2 3 .....yet i still cant work out how it goes on, might make more sense when the rest of the bike is together but still.........Is there a smaller connecting piece that clips onto the framer? Its driving me up the wall!

BUMP

bumpy bump! some1 must have one just to photo for me! :(

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek no1?!?!??!?

hey man i have an 86 LC in the garage at my dads house i will probablly visit him in a couple of weeks and take some photos for you if you still need them

Steve

hey man i have an 86 LC in the garage at my dads house i will probablly visit him in a couple of weeks and take some photos for you if you still need them

Steve

That would be fantastic! My eyes lit up when i saw my post had been replied to! Although im no closer to actually attatching the rear guard yet, as i just got the re bored barrel back, only to find that the little end bearing the shop supplied was not only rusty, but didnt fit into the con rod! The piston they supplied is clearly crap as well. And all this after they refused to ue my 25 pound piston set because it would be a cheap korean part, instead they insisted on using their quality 43 pound kit!

Last time i ever use BoreTech Engineering in west sussex, near golding barns raceway, just above shoreham, on the golding barns industrial estate (not to be too specific)!

@End rant

well thats buisness for you why sell good cheap shit when you can sell shit expensive shit!!!!!!

i had a similar prob with my 97 suzuki rmx 50 and the crank shaft paid 250 euros (200 pounds) for a new original suzuki part which was warped then after that bought a no name 1 for 160 euros ( 130 pounds) which was fine.

sorry about the photos still havnt been to my old mans place to see the bike yet, sorry mate will try to get over there asap.

take it easy

Steve