R6

astockhall
This post is 5616 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,

Anyone help,considering lowering my 2000 r6 with those lowering kits as im tip toeing on bike as im a short arse.

Not sure if good idea or are just a bit of a scam,and advice would be great as i am in two minds and kits are not cheap.

Thanks Wolfie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Folks,

Anyone help,considering lowering my 2000 r6 with those lowering kits as im tip toeing on bike as im a short arse.

Not sure if good idea or are just a bit of a scam,and advice would be great as i am in two minds and kits are not cheap.

Thanks Wolfie

they are a good idea but they can mess up the handeling if not set up for your weight and do be carful when going over speed bumps as the fairing would be close to the floor

Hiya...im considering this at the moment..im only 5'3" so could do with a little help on my R6...Ive got details of where both me and my gixxer riding 4ft 11" girl friend are taking ours...ill get back to you with the website details later today...they are Birmingham based so not a million miles away from you....prolly worth calling em up and getting some professional advice.

Happy to help

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online