cookstown 100 road races

shed hermit
This post is 5617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the races are about to start on BBC 1 northern ireland at 10.15pm if anyone is intrested.

ye-ha the start of the season on tv :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the races are about to start on BBC 1 northern ireland at 10.15pm if anyone is intrested.

ye-ha the start of the season on tv :D

thanks mate got cable so i can watch the series, has just started looks great thanks would have missed it.

i didnt know it was on either, i found out from another site.

you think you can ride a bike till you see these crazy b£$%@*&ds!!!! :blink:

for anybody who missed last nights coverage of the cookstown 100, it is available on bbc i player well worth watching

motorcyle racing at its best , they will also be covering the rest of the racing from northern ireland so give us a wave drewpy when you go for the north west 200.

for anybody who missed last nights coverage of the cookstown 100, it is available on bbc i player well worth watching

motorcyle racing at its best , they will also be covering the rest of the racing from northern ireland so give us a wave drewpy when you go for the north west 200.

will do, i got a paddock pass :D