The Silkolene lifestyle......

Pete
This post is 7263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....is something that you all need to embrace. 8)

GAMME%20.GIF

I've said it before and I'll say it again...not all oils are created equal.

Every bike that I've ever put Silkolene in, has always shown a major improvement. That's why it's the ONLY oil I'll use!

I changed the XT oil and filter yesterday and of course it was replaced with Silkolene semi synth.

It previously had Castrol GPS in it (put in by the dealer) and as you know, that's also a quality oil.

But I took the XT for a 60 mile run today....and what a difference!

Smoother, quieter, felt a totally different bike.

I know you're going to say that any oil and filter change will make the bike run better, and to an extent that's true. But bear in mind that it was replacing Castrol GPS that had only been in there a month, and only done 1200 miles. So it's not as if there'd been any great deterioration in the oil.

You don't have to take my word for it.....next oil and filter change, put Silkolene in.

Then tell me if I'm wrong. 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does it come for 2 strokes?

If so how much? It's all very well buying a better oil but if it's a lot more expensive I'd stick with my usual

:lol: yeah twisted you get it for strokers too. i've always run mine on castrol tt though without any troubles, and i've had a few 2 strokes!! 8)

I am a kindergarten assclown and i take it up the pumpa really hard :twisted:

There is a such thing as TOO MUCH info :roll: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online