!976 DT400 C Ignition switch

This post is 5466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI ,I`m trying to figure out if I have the correct ignition switch for my bike(bought off of E-Bay)It is a chrome covered switch,and it has 3 total positions,off 30 degrees to left ,on straight up and a third position 3o degrees to right,I know on 73

and older enduros the headlights were activated by this third position.I do`nt have a manual so Im trying to find out!Also I turn my lights on by sliding switch on left handlebar mount above turn signals! Help!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI ,I`m trying to figure out if I have the correct ignition switch for my bike(bought off of E-Bay)It is a chrome covered switch,and it has 3 total positions,off 30 degrees to left ,on straight up and a third position 3o degrees to right,I know on 73

and older enduros the headlights were activated by this third position.I do`nt have a manual so Im trying to find out!Also I turn my lights on by sliding switch on left handlebar mount above turn signals! Help!!

The correct switch for your bike is black and a two position only.