New test breaks first candidates arm "MCN link"

barwell1992
This post is 5618 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

MCN link

ohh great im doing this next week looks like im going to be fully suited and booted with all the armor i can get on :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

MCN link

ohh great im doing this next week looks like im going to be fully suited and booted with all the armor i can get on :P

I hope it all goes well for your test next week, if it's any help when I took my test the emergency stop went something like this. Front brake, rear brake then clutch lever, trying not to stall the engine.

I hope it all goes well for your test next week, if it's any help when I took my test the emergency stop went something like this. Front brake, rear brake then clutch lever, trying not to stall the engine.

ye was out yesterday and did a cople of emergancy stops and was good aparently but i was on a bike with drum breaks :| so they were prety crap just going to try and role if i come off and will consider taking action against them for puting me in unnesosary danger :P just for thefun off it

Don't try to be to clever and go too slow, they will fail you. I would think you must do between 25-30mph.

Lets hope it's not raining!

Looks easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_7EzztxBx0...feature=related

Dont fancy trying to spot the blue cones on a wet day.......

HMMN??? But isn't 32mph over the the legal speed limit in this country??????

OR have I missed something! (like common sense. lol).

Spot on mate, well thought out this test isn't it eh :blink:

And best of luck barwell, its not a fail if you stall but it is if you lock the wheel up (even for the slightest second, trust me :rolleyes:) do you still have to do that stupid, left shoulder check,right shoulder and push the bike to the curb thing now its offroad?

Spot on mate, well thought out this test isn't it eh :blink:

And best of luck barwell, its not a fail if you stall but it is if you lock the wheel up (even for the slightest second, trust me :rolleyes:) do you still have to do that stupid, left shoulder check,right shoulder and push the bike to the curb thing now its offroad?

haha no u just have to walk it back wards in a U shape

just looked at the video linked higer up this page and looks like a piceof piss

would be funny if s supermoto racer was doing the test do you think they would fail him for drifting round it :P

Is it just me or is the scooter in that video nowhere near 32mph? It all looks very sedate to me. And the cones look more challenging in the diagram than on the actual course.

Well good luck to all who are attempting this, I don't think I will have the cash to do it after all as I'm saving every penny to go travelling at the end of the year. Will enjoy my summer on L plates then if anyone wants an SR125 around September time let me know! haha

Is it just me or is the scooter in that video nowhere near 32mph? It all looks very sedate to me. And the cones look more challenging in the diagram than on the actual course.

Well good luck to all who are attempting this, I don't think I will have the cash to do it after all as I'm saving every penny to go travelling at the end of the year. Will enjoy my summer on L plates then if anyone wants an SR125 around September time let me know! haha

found out that mopeds only have to do it at 20mph so i have to do it 10mph faster that sux ass my moped does 50mph and most do so the test is also flawed in that sence as well

found out that mopeds only have to do it at 20mph so i have to do it 10mph faster that sux ass my moped does 50mph and most do so the test is also flawed in that sence as well

Thats got me thinking of one question,

Why?

You need the same licence to ride either of them don't you?

Yeah OK thats 2 questions...............

Thats got me thinking of one question,

Why?

You need the same licence to ride either of them don't you?

Yeah OK thats 2 questions...............

ye thats just stupid because my moped look like a bike and you have ure feet out bord but dosent have any gears so handels just like a bike so what test would i do ???? (if i was doing it on a moped that is)

just dosent make sence that 1 its over the 30mph speed limmit and 2 its diforent for what bike ure on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online