Dt125 Lc Mk3 1986 - Rear Mudguard

AndyDtr08
This post is 5621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok so im building at 1986 dt and the parts i got with the project are supposedly all there, ive got 3 plastics that resemble rear mudguards, one of which might be a connecting piece. I dont want to respray them all and then find out but i might have to as i cant find out anywhere which one is the correct one!

The haynes manual, helpfully, shows no images of any plastics other than the headlight surround ( which i dont need for offroad ) and then a side shot of the DT LC near the front of the book, this isnt any help as mines the mk3 and might be different to the one pictured......YIKES.......ive tried putting them all onto the frame at the rear to see if any of the holes match up but so far its just confused me even more.

Here are some photos of the mudguards ive got and any help would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone has access to the yamaha dealer diagrams that they use i suspect it would all be shown on there so if i cant find anything soon i guess ill have to go and nag the guys down at Keys Yamaha again!

p010509104801.th.jpg

p010509104802.th.jpg

p010509104803.th.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online