R125 Injector Manifold Blocked Tube ???????

ErmaxR125
This post is 5623 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all just a quick one for ya all to ponder on

Right as you can see in the photo below between the air box and the Injector Manifold there is a black ruber tube of 25mm in width that has the end plugged. When you take it out it dose not make any difference to the top end but getting from 0-60 is a little faster. I have questions

1, What is this tube for

2, Why is it capped off

3, Is there some small air filter or something for end

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all just a quick one for ya all to ponder on

Right as you can see in the photo below between the air box and the Injector Manifold there is a black ruber tube of 25mm in width that has the end plugged. When you take it out it dose not make any difference to the top end but getting from 0-60 is a little faster. I have questions

1, What is this tube for

2, Why is it capped off

3, Is there some small air filter or something for end

kinda look as thogh its suposed to go in to the whole in the square ish black box with the whole in it just guessing thogh you could try and find a haynes manual for ure bike and have a look

ahh and was wondering how fast does it go ??

on second thorghts i think it might be for ither a secndary air filter or for a boost bottle

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online