NEED PARTS FOR MY AT2

deebs71
This post is 5619 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i need some parts for my 175 enduro,i bought it blind thinking it was a dt175 mx, but when i picked it up, i realised it was a much earlier twin shock model with 2 spark plug head, frame no. is AT2 *100**1* (not putting my full frame no. but you get the gist) as far as i know, i need the oil pump cover, left hand side engine cover, right hand side casing, and a carb. If any other members can shed any light on the model or age of model i've got, or if they you have any spares please get in touch, its to good to break :)

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i need some parts for my 175 enduro,i bought it blind thinking it was a dt175 mx, but when i picked it up, i realised it was a much earlier twin shock model with 2 spark plug head, frame no. is AT2 *100**1* (not putting my full frame no. but you get the gist) as far as i know, i need the oil pump cover, left hand side engine cover, right hand side casing, and a carb. If any other members can shed any light on the model or age of model i've got, or if they you have any spares please get in touch, its to good to break :)

Dave

AT2's are 1972 models and are 125 cc bikes.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online