fitting dep to a dt125x

wnp_uk
This post is 5624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i just got a full dep exhaust but it hasnt got the pipe that joins onto the original , does any1 know what im meant to do with the pipe ? i think its called a.s.i or something similar , do i just blank it off or have they sent me the wrong one ?

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes i have both front and rear sections but the dep doesnt have the pipe comeing off the front like the standard exhaust

i think its for emissions vacume emissions or something ...

thanks

hi i just got a full dep exhaust but it hasnt got the pipe that joins onto the original , does any1 know what im meant to do with the pipe ? i think its called a.s.i or something similar , do i just blank it off or have they sent me the wrong one ?

thanks

ahh just answerd you other post and with the pipe u mention i think its a air impulse system it need blocking off if im not mistaken

Your exhaust will have a bung supplied with it to bung this pipe off and tuk away under the tank.