xj900

amazongary
This post is 5626 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Im new to the site and was hoping that one of you out there would be able to help me?

I am the proud new owner of a 97 xj900s diversion, without carbs and need to know whether a set of carbs (with the inlet manifolds) off a 86 pre-diversion will fit?

Thanks in advance for any info Gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

Im new to the site and was hoping that one of you out there would be able to help me?

I am the proud new owner of a 97 xj900s diversion, without carbs and need to know whether a set of carbs (with the inlet manifolds) off a 86 pre-diversion will fit?

Thanks in advance for any info Gary

Hi Gary,

not a hope in that working XJ900 carbs are horizontal mount, Divi vertical ... I guess its down to Ebay to find some 900 Divi carbs.. they have come up on there quite often. I also have a 900 divi which sat in a barn for about 4 years and am in the process of tidying it up so I saved some searches on Ebay and saw carbs come up quite often

Regards Jim

Hi Gary,

not a hope in that working XJ900 carbs are horizontal mount, Divi vertical ... I guess its down to Ebay to find some 900 Divi carbs.. they have come up on there quite often. I also have a 900 divi which sat in a barn for about 4 years and am in the process of tidying it up so I saved some searches on Ebay and saw carbs come up quite often

Regards Jim

Thanks Jim, I had a feeling that it wouldnt, but its nice to have advice:)

I,ll have another look on ebay.

Thanks again