MT-03 Bliss

barwell1992
This post is 5622 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well my god i went out with my dad today for about a hour befor i start my lessons on thursday and my god i love the bike its so smooth and the power is amazing but found i wanted a 6th gear especialy when overtaking about 3 cars i was hiting 7000rpm in 5th to get round the cars but i have to say considering it only has 45bhp but i did shift prety fast compaird to my 50cc lol it was my firs proper ride on a bike a i had one of the best times i have had i ages.

so if any ones looking at the MT-03 as a fist bike then go for it, it wouldent disapoint

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Beautiful bikes, was number one on my list but couldn't afford the bloody thing :( Still, picked up the bandit yesterday and I'm more than happy with it! When's your test buddy?

cheers i got all the mods on it as well lol :P but im part owner with my mum so thats y i dident have to settle for a £1000 bike

and i havent even had my first lesson yet lol that on thirsday then my second lesson on tuesday and my test the day after lol :)

im prety sure i will pass i have the gear shiftin dialed and yesterday was my 5th time on a geard bike but im kindof a natural to any think on wheals so had a bit of an advantage :P

one thing i dont like about the mt is its only a 5speed and i hit 7.5thousand rpm geting round 4 cars on a mile straight trying to keep up with my dads XT660X (10bhp more)

and congrats on geting the bandit my mum and dads first bike was a bandit but my mum droped it so then they got rido of it.

enjoy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online