XJ600 Streetfighter project

seph scott
This post is 5378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there im giving my XJ600 Pre Divvy a complete sort out, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a new loom or a unmolested one, i've got loads of electrical geremlins im trying to sort. I was also wondering if anyone else had ever tryed to fighter an XJ and had any ideas, i was thinking of putting a larger back (swing arm, wheel) end on it and wondered if there was anything out there that would fit? Any help or just ideas are gratefully appretiated, thanks alot seph.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

we are in to streetfighters but suzuki's. I have a XJ600 pre divvy which passed its mot today however im getting rid if your interested as i dont like it

• 8 months later...

im currently fightering my 91 xj, ive been contemplating an r1 back end on (seat unit, swinger and wheels) tho an fz600 swinger will fit may need about 1mm on each side grinding down for the bushing seats, but custom is the fighter way

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online