I met Trevor Steedman!!!!!

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5628 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK, for those that don't know, I'm a huge fan of the Alien movies, Aliens in particular.

A bunch of mates and I get invited to go round conventions, collectors shows and the like, dressed up as the Aliens and Colonial Marines to entertain the public.... usually by scaring the shit out of them with the Alien guys!!!

In return we get fed, accomodated and the shows donate money to our chosen charity, the NSPCC. We also get to hang out and get drunk with loads of famous people, like Sir Henry Cooper, Jake La Motta, Robert Vaughan, Joan Collins, Ernest Borgnine, Craig Charles and Robert Llewellyn, to name but a few.

Before anyone asks, we're not like Trekkies - We do this for a laugh, as an excuse to get together and go drinking and to raise a lot of money for charity.

Over the weekend, we got to do some film work with a personal hero of ours - Trevor Steedman, who plays Private Wierzbowski in Aliens. You might also recognise him as Bomber Harris, the boxer who nuts Brad Pitt in the film Snatch.

Here's a couple of pics with us;

Trevor

Cast Shot

The Massive Trevor Steedman (Steve on the left is standing on a box!!)

That's me standing behind the Aliens

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fire in the hold!!..........

cool and looks fun.

there was some alien reference in monsters Vs Aliens film, go see coz its a funny film!!

We also get to hang out and get drunk with loads of famous people ... Craig Charles and Robert Llewellyn

Was that you I saw at memorabilia in brum the other week then?

Is Colt Seevers one of your celeb pals, if so I'd like to meet him. I'm sure some of our other readers would like to also ?

:blink:

Was that you I saw at memorabilia in brum the other week then?

Aye, that was us, mate :D

Marines, an Alien, a Predator..... and a very lovely woman hefting a Pulse Rifle, namely my other half!!

We were also up at Collectormania (and upsetting everyone at Autographica) in teh Hilton Metropole weekend just gone.

Is Colt Seevers one of your celeb pals, if so I'd like to meet him. I'm sure some of our other readers would like to also ? :blink:

What, Lee Majors?

Haven't run into him yet, but I wouldn't rule it out - It's a little unlikely as big American don't often come to the UK.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online