chromed side panels

duvet
This post is 5630 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

google search on cruiser customizing and you will find an array of chrome trims, my list is up to nearly 1000£ now and still climbing

google search on cruiser customizing and you will find an array of chrome trims, my list is up to nearly 1000£ now and still climbing

Thanks gassed have done that wondered if there were any preferred dealers thats all cheers anyway

Err..... You can't.

Chromed covers are the domain of the Custom Dragstars, which is why ours look sooooooooo much better ;p

Classics generally only come with colour-matched covers..... generally, anyway.

Sometimes Yamaha either forget this and send batches out or simply the factory guys feck up and put the wrong ones on.

So yeah - Standard Custom covers should be interchangable with the Classics.

Thanks gassed have done that wondered if there were any preferred dealers thats all cheers anyway

most the suppliers are from accross the pond, its pot luck im affraid, and catching the exchange rate at a favourable time . good luck but in my personal mind stick to coloured panels and put money into fuel and cruising.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online