STAFFORD SHOW

This post is 5620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well its that time again . this weekend . 25/6. Was wonderin if thers any members go-in to the show.

Twas this place last year i met the old[ :D ] Drewps , am booked in hotel fri." show Sat," and home sat nt. . if theres any members at the show we"ll meet up for a coffee . . PM . Ur mobil nmbr .. ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well its that time again . this weekend . 25/6. Was wonderin if thers any members go-in to the show.

Twas this place last year i met the old[ :D ] Drewps , am booked in hotel fri." show Sat," and home sat nt. . if theres any members at the show we"ll meet up for a coffee . . PM . Ur mobil nmbr .. ;)

I'm there with a few mates and I still have your Number in the phone. I'll call when I get there

Off to AC/DC now... byeee

drewps

was going to attend but had an offer to go to a relatives 60 birthday so thought which is more fun bikes or zimma frames peer pressures won hope they do sissy bar on their zimmas oh well may meet next year have a goodun post some pikkies for us

was going to attend but had an offer to go to a relatives 60 birthday so thought which is more fun bikes or zimma frames peer pressures won hope they do sissy bar on their zimmas oh well may meet next year have a goodun post some pikkies for us

will do, only if you post pikkies of zimmer frames with tassles on :lol:

I went in the end, rode down with drewpy and the others from part way, there was loads of the usual old relics there but one was missing... ;)

I went in the end, rode down with drewpy and the others from part way, there was loads of the usual old relics there but one was missing... ;)

i also went parked up only to find no wallet in my pocket, i had left it in my jeans when i put my leathers on so it was a bit of an anticlimax, the only good thing was i had filled up last night or i would have been stuck.

i also went parked up only to find no wallet in my pocket, i had left it in my jeans when i put my leathers on so it was a bit of an anticlimax, the only good thing was i had filled up last night or i would have been stuck.

should have let us know you were going. you could have rode with us from eccles!!

and we would have lent you some money ( with interest of course)

drewps

should have let us know you were going. you could have rode with us from eccles!!

and we would have lent you some money ( with interest of course)

drewps

of course with interest ! only made my mind up late last night went on the A roads for a change sick of motorways.

of course with interest ! only made my mind up late last night went on the A roads for a change sick of motorways.

I don't do Mways, urmston, Lymm, A50, Little chef, A500, A34 to stafford

I don't do Mways, urmston, Lymm, A50, Little chef, A500, A34 to stafford

i also went that way got there about 930am left home with an immaculate looking bike but after the rain and crap off the road it looked like i had been off road.

Fk me " i missed u O,Git, :( . well the steering box fked up in me L.Rover. [changed it] and the replacement box blew the seal on bleeding system. ended up puting back on old box [ to dodgy to go the distance] . what a day [fri] any way am sick i missed u & drewps & co.

Well uttoxeter for me ,,,, B)

Fk me " i missed u O,Git, :( . well the steering box fked up in me L.Rover. [changed it] and the replacement box blew the seal on bleeding system. ended up puting back on old box [ to dodgy to go the distance] . what a day [fri] any way am sick i missed u & drewps & co.

Well uttoxeter for me ,,,, B)

what day is uttoxeter?

what day is uttoxeter?

4/5 JULY . its advertised in C.M.Mechanic ... ;)

I've stopped getting cmm now as its getting the same every month :(

I read classic bike coz they are covering a lot of jap stuff and have article on old race tracks etc etc

Anything about Jawas in there?

post war MZ developer defecting to the west and ending up with suzuki 2 strokes in the early 70's

post war MZ developer defecting to the west and ending up with suzuki 2 strokes in the early 70's

but was it a heart attack or did the stasi get him?

Anything about Jawas in there?

Well here it is foamy" confirmation the the Jawa"s were supreme :lol:img006.jpg">HERE STILL LOOKING FOR THE CHAMPIONS THO