how many people do u think stopped to help?

yammie girl
This post is 7313 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

how many dou reckon remember i have a flat tyre and it happened at about 6.30 and the guy from the AA got there at 7.30ish

How many bikers?

How many c*r drivers?

How many stopped on the opposite side of the road (duel piece of road) (twats)?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i would've stopped...car or bike 8) but i would've expected some SERIOUS sexual favours afterwards :shock:

i'd say about 2 bikers and 0 cars

i didnt think anyone would stop but stop they did

first few times i thought of yeah thats nice

then i was thinkin there are a good bunch of peeps out here

then i was thinkin fuckin embarrisin

then i was thinkin mr AA man hurry up

then i was thinkin this is wierd

then i was scared and hid behind a tree

but of all the people who stopped and i lost count not one of them was a fucking WOMAN!!!!

now i would have stopped to help anyone

i am going to have a little sign made up "Ive called the aa thanks"

it really was that scary

and yes all the bikers slowed down and many stopped most i just waved an ok sign to and they were off........................

glad people tried to help! they dont usually with guys. esp bikers that dont help!!! :roll: my rd broke down once, a few big sportsbikes went straight by me, it was a couple of australian guys in a car stopped and asked if i were ok

Saw a couple stoped on the ~high~ way fiddlin with their harley the other day,

i was able to pull over about an 1/8th of a mile ahead of them,

since therre was no room to u turn on the shoulder,i looked and only saw one oncoming car in the slow lane, so i u turned in front of the oncoming car,

and i used the fast lane going the wrong direction to pass the oncoming car, then pulled over to check on the riders~~

They werre fine, just fiddlin, the girl was hot :D the Guy thanked me and told me to ride safe.

I responded "What for :?: "

And took off~~~~~

:lol:

• Admin

I nearly crashed into the back of a car once, because it was stationary on a bend on a country lane. I reversed back parked my car before the corner and put my hazards on to help out the girl in the car, when i got there she looked totally shocked when i told her i would help her move the car, when she explained that she had just stopped to answer her phone!!! I went mad even though i was hoping for to fall desperatly in love with me, stupid cow :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online