05 R6 tailtidy's/rear ends

R46Paul
This post is 5631 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Im thinking about changing the current set up on the rear of my bike as the previous owner fitted a cheapy tail tidy, and led rear light with integral indicators. These indicators are poop in daylight, so i was just wondering if any of you guys have pics/recommendations of tail tidy's/indicators that i should think about..shall i run standard indicators with a tail tidy, or go for some smalller ones?..I also have a query regarding the rear light-if i revert back to normal indicators, shall i just disconnect the led ones, or change the rear light back to the standard one?

cheers,

Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey buddy,if the back light looks better than the old style ide keep the light mate and just connect mini ones or something at the back instead of the intergrated ones ,as for tail tidies its what price u can pay ,u can getcheap skidmarx ones for like 25 quid right up to ermax (www.intobikes.co.uk) its up to u buddy hope this helps ,there is loads out there, its wat will look good on ure bike but i do like the ermax though :D :D :D :D :D :D :D