Laconia NH and Mt Washington pics from the 17th

Tym
This post is 7412 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Mt Washington closes its road to only bikers fir a day to correspond to Laconia's Bike Week, trip took 13 hours, 3 tanks of fuel, and lasted 642 miles~ some piccies:

Scenicmt.JPG

Since Yam wont import the 660, i rode this, notice the fold~down cupholder on my $12 soft cooler-tailbag, holds 24 cold ones :lol:

Cupholder.JPG

Full Frontal:

Dragon.JPG

And that is the Welsh Dragon on the fairing 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

10700something...

Doohickey work done by Tammy has been succesful so far, the demon has been defeated! So far :wink:

I've got the itch to leave sooner than next weekend, going to leave probly Early tuesday morning fir NC, about 900 miles one way :shock:

Gunna change the oil, lube the chain, pack, get some chores done, colour me gorn :!:

Well as you've brought up the subject of oil changes....let's see the up to date list of oil change points!

Those of you who thought I was obsessive by changing oil and filter every 1500 miles.....wait till you see this! :shock:

And BTW....Tym does actually have a Yamaha at home too. Tell em Tym! 8)

Thanks fir the compliments guys

Yup, Yam Pro50hp smoker, 90% of the outboards herre are Yam's...

~Shown herre is last year at WOT~

DSCN0649.JPG

Bought it new in 1987, runs like a top still...

0 problems, i mean 0, nada, nothing has needed attention, awesum...

And now by request, Erl Changes:

ƒ=filtre&erl changed

ç=just erl changed

ƒ25 miles

ƒ149...

ƒ342

ƒ505

ƒ635

ƒ1488

ƒ1838

ƒ3026

ƒ3523

ƒ3536

ƒ3536...no, it isnt a typo, doohickey was done, grinding on engine case fir balancer chain clearance, flushing the motor out, its all good yo...

ƒ4782

ƒ4784

ƒ6275...oh, just a note, you can tell when i went on 3 day weekend rides, and how far i went, snicker...

ƒ6342

ƒ7202

ƒ7699

ƒ8118

ç8228

ƒ8571

8888 Dunlop 607's! Sticky buns rule 8) anywho:

ç9377

ƒ9921

ç10130

I'm gunna change the oil and filtre agin now at about 10,7something, and get ready fir NC, maybe leave thursday, havnt decided yet :?:

Only when it blows up, i've been trying to save fir a sport tourer, butt, cant seem to doit, keep spending my dosh on wine women and song :twisted:

Tanks YammieGirl~~~

Are you trying to imply i'd only see one young lady Un? :lol:

Yes, however, i do have a few open pages on my calander, so i'm available fir more :idea:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online