RUGBY UK To Wetern France what would be important to take with me

barwell1992
This post is 5636 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well in the summer after asing my test (3weeks time) me my girl friend mum and dad are going to france me and my dad will be riding our bikes (2006 MT-03, 2007 Xt660X) to the western coast of france while my mum and Girlfriend are in the car.

what i need to know is what i would need to take with me bike wise parts tools and things like this i think i will be doing about 9-10 hours of riding just to get there so thats a lot of milage and will be planning to do it in a day maybe 2.

so far i have considerd

1.service

2.tires

3.sat nave kit

4.inter com's

5.tank bags

4.tools (spaners,alen keys,screwdrivers,cleaning cloths brushes)

5.oil's (enguin) WD40,GT85 greas

6.spair fule/tank

is there any thing else i dont have a problem with taking it all becase we have a estate car so can just load that up wit stuf but just dont want to run in to any troble that we carnt fix

ohh and what way would be best of locking the bikes up maybe to the car wheal and then disk locks as well ??

thanks for the advice

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

did you mention on another thread you are 17?

if yes you might wanna read:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...15101154AAYusYn

hmm well when i looked deeper in to it ,it says that in france you do not require a IDP(the thing that you have to be 18 for) it says that it recomends you have one but you dont have to

and my insurance company have allready sead they can cover me so thats not an issue

ohh and if i can drive/go i will be insured to drive my dads bike as well