1987 dt125lc

Timux
This post is 5547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,i am a newbie,so please excuse me if i have posted this incorrectly!

i have a 1987 dt125lc and would like to know if any other bike or any other dt front brake caliper would fit on my bike,thanks in advance for any replies. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have a 1987 dt125lc and would like to know if any other bike or any other dt front brake caliper would fit on my bike,thanks in advance for any replies. :D

No idea, im putting together a dt125 lc 86 so its a mk3 too. Ive just converted it to a drum brake as i didnt have a disc witht he parts i got. Just got some parts for the swing arm so im gonna go and try to assemble that. Good luck with the build ill keep an eye on this thread to see if theres anything i can help with.

hi, i too am a newbie to bikes and have also bought a very poorly/ruff dt125lc mk3 also 87.

am trying to get a replacement engine so if anyone has one or knows of one goin pls reply via this thread.

good luck with your bike. :D

No idea, im putting together a dt125 lc 86 so its a mk3 too. Ive just converted it to a drum brake as i didnt have a disc witht he parts i got. Just got some parts for the swing arm so im gonna go and try to assemble that. Good luck with the build ill keep an eye on this thread to see if theres anything i can help with.

Hi,does your bike have a small electrical unit situated on the right hand side,behind the side panel at top next to mudgaurd,any idea what it is? thanks

hi, i too am a newbie to bikes and have also bought a very poorly/ruff dt125lc mk3 also 87.

am trying to get a replacement engine so if anyone has one or knows of one goin pls reply via this thread.

good luck with your bike. :D

Ebay is probably your best bet...

Hi,does your bike have a small electrical unit situated on the right hand side,behind the side panel at top next to mudgaurd,any idea what it is? thanks

All the electrical boxes are there, im not too sure whats what as the bik is in peieces still, all ive got togethers is wheels forks and rear sus. Was looking at the engine today and i put the ring inside the bore to make sure it was sound before i put it together, only to look down the side and see sunlight between the edge of the ring and the bore :(

Guess its another rebore, piston and rings.....nother 100 quid that'll be then! Feck is the word im looking for isnt it :(

All the electrical boxes are there, im not too sure whats what as the bik is in peieces still, all ive got togethers is wheels forks and rear sus. Was looking at the engine today and i put the ring inside the bore to make sure it was sound before i put it together, only to look down the side and see sunlight between the edge of the ring and the bore :(

Guess its another rebore, piston and rings.....nother 100 quid that'll be then! Feck is the word im looking for isnt it :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online