Alan's a Jock.....

Pete
This post is 7405 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thanks pete, round here we speak galloway irish(or so it's called) it is very easy to understand, only a few english people i've met cant understand me :roll: you dont sound 50 at all mate, must be something in the water down there :) :wink: i could understand you completely, the welsh accent is cool 8)

i like it how the welh say "seeeeeee" and buddy

everytime one of the welsh n work say it i crack up

and dont take this the wrong way but i absolutley hate the scottish accent its kinda is stupid sounding as the brummies.

my favourite accent is the geordies.......

then again my accent isnt to clever the old somerset farmer accent

and dont take this the wrong way but i absolutley hate the scottish accent its kinda is stupid sounding as the brummies.

my favourite accent is the geordies.......

then again my accent isnt to clever the old somerset farmer accent

shut up you english tit :twisted: . oh yeah they speak real good in bristol. oooh aaar bunch of half breed pig farmers:twisted: :roll: :lol:

dont compare scottish accents to brummies. ours is a far nicer accent 8) esp where i'm from :lol: and very clear. brummies cant understand what i say, last time i was there i asked some guys directions and was like 'i cant understand yaaaou mate' .....dickhead!! if pete could understand me over the phone lastnight surely that sod could make me out :roll: its strange how the scottish welsh irish and most of the northerners can understand eachother :? maybe just ignorance on certain peoples part eh :twisted: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online