help

robanglim
This post is 5504 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey people just thought ide post a few pics of my fibreglassing kits ive done fztor1makeover102.jpg the only reason is im looking in to buying some moulds in the next few months ,so if anyone needs help or wants new parts made(if its old or broken ) u pay postage to and back from me and il do it for next to nothing for u ,cant say better than that ,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

some more kits fztor1makeover098.jpgfztor1makeover051.jpg i used to love my job lol im looking at yam parts i can make moulds from at mo so give me some time and il try sort something out .if i can help any of u guys and girls out by doing what i can then thats a help to any of u that il be glad to do ,im not trying to con anyone the company i worked for was 666 road racing fztor1makeover094.jpg if any of u have any doubts about me give them a call they will tell u how good i was ,im only doing this cos u guys have helped me with mechanical probs and im good at body work so if i can repay the favour with helping people with there kits then im here thanks rob

Wow those bits look great, i did a composite module for my degree course and found it real difficult! i've tried doing carbon bits for myself and they haven't turned out that well! you always going to be on this forum because im sure i'll want some parts doing soon, can you also wrap existing parts?

hey windard im here forever mate its the best forum ive been on ,u need any help with anything my mate im here ,and if u in cheshire ,winsford way get some beers and we will will work on together and get ure fairings sorted i wont charge anything mate as for wrapping ,ive seen some full bike wraps that i want to try out on mine ,i no how to stretch and heat but never put it down to the test ,with carbon its the heating right that bonds it so no air bubbles stay or weaken fairings ,did u put ure carbon in oven or just compression bag we had the resin going in one side of bag and sucked out the other so there was hardly any and weight was almost nothing in it we did some lovely stuff

Well the bike has a full naked carbon fibre fairing that i had to import from america but want to get the tank and single seat cowl to match by wrapping them as i cant make a carbon fuel tank! If you give me your email address i can send you some pictures of the bike and the tank as i did try to wrap it myself and it didn't work basically then we can discuss what you thinks best

no probs mate its robkateanglimATyahoo.co.uk then we can see what we can do buddy :D

rob, had to put an AT in as there are malicious programmes out there which trawl for email addreses

drewps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online