modified wiring for an xs650

Uncle Rodders
This post is 5654 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

l wonder if anyone can help me. l am building a special out of a '79 xs650 and need to keep the wiring as minimal as possible. All l want to keep is the ignition curcuit, horn and rear brake light. Does anyone have a diagram that will help me achieve this? any help will be much appreciated.... Uncle Rodders.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

l wonder if anyone can help me. l am building a special out of a '79 xs650 and need to keep the wiring as minimal as possible. All l want to keep is the ignition curcuit, horn and rear brake light. Does anyone have a diagram that will help me achieve this? any help will be much appreciated.... Uncle Rodders.

are you running the orig separate regulator rectifier??? purty simple to wire . I run a simple toggle in mine, im in a small town, no need for keys (hidden kill swtich and most bad guys cant kick start a bike without doing the routine) , Kick only, small battery.