xs 650

johney883
This post is 5638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys

had a yam xs 650 in my younger days and would like another, need to get up to speed on what i should be looking for or at! ive got an 883 tractor at the mo (dont knock them they just need to be "understood") i,m looking to shoot the harley out and maybe get an xs as a project. any advice very gratefully recieved (its been a long time since i had one!)

hope you can help

cheers johney

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , johney883 !!

;)

:welcome: to the forum

xs650's haven't got any major issues just need to be sure the person selling it knows bikes and looks after them, otherwise you will be fixing bodges forever!!

hi guys

had a yam xs 650 in my younger days and would like another, need to get up to speed on what i should be looking for or at! ive got an 883 tractor at the mo (dont knock them they just need to be "understood") i,m looking to shoot the harley out and maybe get an xs as a project. any advice very gratefully recieved (its been a long time since i had one!)

hope you can help

cheers johney

Where are you located? I have a friend who has a 1973 650 that is in very good shape. He is looking to part with it. If you are interested, I can put you two together.

Good Luck!

Where are you located? I have a friend who has a 1973 650 that is in very good shape. He is looking to part with it. If you are interested, I can put you two together.

Good Luck!

If this cat isnt intrested I might be, there great bikes,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online