fz6-n

hankodan
This post is 5637 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Corrosion.

And what mileage are you looking at ?

At 3 - 4 years old the bike should be OK - if it looks and feels tight then it probably is.

Get a copy of Bike Trader and read their advice on buying 2nd hand - First few pages of every issue.

my main concern would be people selling them who don't have any patience and expect an instantaneous response.

seriously, how much do you know about bikes in general? if you are less experinced, take someone along who knwos their stuff. If you do know your stuff, take someone anyway, to help ease any clouded judgement.

With any performance yamaha, id check it does nt smoke.

Y'see now - you're still being nice after he slagged us off summat chronic - thats what i love about you guys :wub:

And with so little information to go on as to what exactly it is he wants you to advise him on (except forum etiquette!), i think you have done us proud lads.....cos the only advice i can give him involves a pole, lubricant and step-by-step instructions.......... :D

Woe betide anyone who slags off the "family" :lol:

sure i apreciate the advise but as for the last comment, dont you find it kinda strange that i heard nothing untill i made my second comment. plenty of responces all weekend to other non bike related subjects.

anyway, thaks to all who have given me some advise.

Y'see now - you're still being nice after he slagged us off summat chronic - thats what i love about you guys :wub:

And with so little information to go on as to what exactly it is he wants you to advise him on (except forum etiquette!), i think you have done us proud lads.....cos the only advice i can give him involves a pole, lubricant and step-by-step instructions..........

I don't think he deserves the lube!

I'm not remotely interested in the fz6-n, so didn't even read the post - Maybe if it had been titled "Any advice before buying a fz6-n?" I might have read it and even thrown my two cents in...

I saw the title and figured someone had just taken a pic of their bike or a nice custom one.

sure i apreciate the advise but as for the last comment, dont you find it kinda strange that i heard nothing untill i made my second comment. plenty of responces all weekend to other non bike related subjects.

anyway, thaks to all who have given me some advise.

Actually no i dont - and if you'd had a proper look about the forum before shooting your mouth off and pissing people off you would have known that.

Maybe there had been plenty of responses to other non-bike related topics and maybe, just MAYBE there wasnt anyone aorund over the weekend who knew anything about the fz6-n - myself included, so what the hell would be the point in answering the bloody query if i know fuck all about it????

Did you for a second think about that just a tiny bit?

Nah i didnt think so........ :rolleyes:

dont you find it kinda strange that i heard nothing untill i made my second comment. /quote]

Not really.

I myself wasn't even online until Tuesday, hence wouldn't have seen it.

The way things go with most internetty forum things is that you get about 50 views to 1 or 2 actual responses from people who can actually advise.

No point in those other 50 replying unless they can actually help.

ure getting angry goth :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know.

I'm getting horny just listening to her ranting ;):lol:

That ought to quieten her down a bit!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online