well do u??

yammie girl
This post is 7315 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hbang du recon this smilie has a really bad head in the morning!!

not be as bad as mine when i'm up at 6am to go to croft for a trackday :buzz

listening to the stone roses at the mo 8)

been sad watching Most Haunted on livingtv :shock:

been sad watching Most Haunted on livingtv :shock:

do you believe in things like that yammie? i'm not sure if i do, although i find it quite interesting

do you believe in things like that yammie? i'm not sure if i do, although i find it quite interesting

well i never used to, until i woke up one night with someone standing at the bottom of my bed :shock: and it wasnt the wife..lol

this may seem really sad but there u go

i used to be frightened of things unknown

then my mum died

i know if there was anything in the after world she would have told me...........

and yet nothing

nothing scares me anymore

what is there to be scared of

Was listening to the Ozzy tribute to Randy Roads album, now got Whitsnake on, infact I'll just go n put the rock channel on NTL, sorted.

Aye I remember when Radio 1 and Clyde1 used to have the Friday rock show's every week, WTF ever happened to them.

Good ol Tommy Vance and Tom Russel

Aye they were the day's 8)

Was listening to the Ozzy tribute to Randy Roads album, now got Whitsnake on, infact I'll just go n put the rock channel on NTL, sorted.

Aye I remember when Radio 1 and Clyde1 used to have the Friday rock show's every week, WTF ever happened to them.

Good ol Tommy Vance and Tom Russel

Aye they were the day's  8)

Had the original release of the Rhodes album, with the false start of suicide solution, until some bastard burgled us, now i have a frigging re-release without it on....bastards do they not know how much thats worth :evil:

this reminds me of a story lol

i wanted to see monsters of rock bon jovi were playin

someone told me it was at donington ok i went to doningtonton

wrong fucking donington...........does ayone eles know the is a castle at donington lincs

pml

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online