Oxford Boss Alarm.

pilninggas
This post is 5553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

dunno if it interests any of you, yesterday i got an oxford boss alarm from george white's in swindon for £29.99. Shop soiled box, but other than that half of the normal price even on ebay. Nice 14mm shackle and a decent alarm, which isnt going to flatten my bike battery. looks nice and beefy used with my kryptonite chain.

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've had a couple of alarmed disc-locks - and i have to say, they're one of the best inventions!

The first on I had was a Xena, which was good, but had a tendancy to go off when it rained. batteries were a pack of 6 button type in a little plastic holder.

The second was a "Abus - Detecto 8000" (I've got the "granit detecto"- which comes with the chain as well) - THIS ONE ROCKS!

No problem in the wet, nice and loud, runs off a couple of AAA type batteries (first set lasted over two years) and the chain that goes with it is very beefy indeed.

- They're small enough to fit under your seat (or in your pocket - although the good ones are a bit heavy for that)

- Quick and easy to use

- and the best bit is, You'll never try to ride away with it on, as (if you've forgotten about it) it'll go off when you start the engine!

I'd recommend the Abus to everybody!

8000_12KS120_Black_Loop.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online