1975 rd 250 questions

ej92381
This post is 5640 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, im new to this site. Im thinking about purchasing a 75 rd 250 2moro. The bike is basically in mint shape. it has 9900 miles on it. Is this alot for a 250 2 stroke? also the guy saaid the bike will start and run, but under a load it bogs out and barely runs. he seems to think it is a crank seal. the price is $800. is this too much? also where would i find engine parts? where could i send the engine to be rebuilt? any help is appreciated. thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all, im new to this site. Im thinking about purchasing a 75 rd 250 2moro. The bike is basically in mint shape. it has 9900 miles on it. Is this alot for a 250 2 stroke? also the guy saaid the bike will start and run, but under a load it bogs out and barely runs. he seems to think it is a crank seal. the price is $800. is this too much? also where would i find engine parts? where could i send the engine to be rebuilt? any help is appreciated. thanks

Excellent bike that RD. I've got an RD400 (most favorite bike in the world) and an RZ350 that is for sale.

A great site to get tons of information and make some friends is: www.usa2strokers.com

Very interesting site. The Founder is a good friend of mine, whom I've known since before he "invented" the site; it's a favorite among the two-stroke community.

Anyway, good luck with that 'lil 250. I hope to see you at USA2strokers :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online