Accessories

mits007
This post is 5455 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Where is the best place to get good quality accessories for my bike (xvs650 Custom)?... Looking on the UK websites, prices are stupicly high compared to prices in the states!.. Are there any commercial implications regarding taxation or goods if bought from the States?.. Any1 done this / got around this?...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Presumably the V-Star Custom = Dragstar Custom?)

regards,

-Mits-

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ordering anything from the US direct means you get high import tax duties to pay.

Some places will mark it as one of the tax-except categories if you ask nicely.

It really is a case of shopping around.

Ebay and all that lot, too.

I don't really customise anything about my bike. I just add on my own fancy bits instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordering anything from the US direct means you get high import tax duties to pay.

Some places will mark it as one of the tax-except categories if you ask nicely.

It really is a case of shopping around.

Ebay and all that lot, too.

I don't really customise anything about my bike. I just add on my own fancy bits instead.

send some pics of your own fancy bits ,might give us ideas as to what can be done without spending our (sorry, the governments) money

send some pics of your own fancy bits ,might give us ideas as to what can be done without spending our (sorry, the governments) money

just thought ,to clarify ,i meant pictures of your fancy bits on yer bike!! glad ive cleared that up .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

now then fella for accessories for your dragstar or any other bikes check out www.oldcleecustom.co.uk our local stockists for highway hawk stuff and at decent prices to.

hope this helps :D