new bike accessories

playtime
This post is 5645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i should be picking up my new 1300 midnight star soon. it is naked and i need a few things such as , sissy bar and large rack, passenger footplate, and windshield looking for advise as to which size is best.

the problem is that the net is full of sellers. can anyone advice me as were to purchase these things. Yamaha parts are very expensive so if you can get the same things but cheaper then all the better.

looking forward to you helping this new Yamaha owner who lives in Bristol. THANKS great site

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome to the site, i am also in bristol. Where to buy bike bits? lots of us have lots of different experiences when it comes to net sellers, i prefer ones where i know the shop actually exists; m and p/busters, wemoto and the fast one. I cant comment on suppliers of custom accessories, however m and p may be a good starting point, tho the custom riders on here may correct me.

well i should be picking up my new 1300 midnight star soon. it is naked and i need a few things such as , sissy bar and large rack, passenger footplate, and windshield looking for advise as to which size is best.

the problem is that the net is full of sellers. can anyone advice me as were to purchase these things. Yamaha parts are very expensive so if you can get the same things but cheaper then all the better.

looking forward to you helping this new Yamaha owner who lives in Bristol. THANKS great site

Get in touch with your local VSOC and they're bound to help!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online