George White's Open Day thingy

This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep, i'll be down there on my trusty thrusty DT, maybe i will be going home on a nice new '09 R1 :D

:lol: well we can all live in hope here WF...tis one hell of a beasty that new R1 hey? Think Id flog it and pocket the £9k :crylaugh: here I come Arlen Ness / Dainese / Alpine Stars - make me a bloody suit THAT FITS ME :banghead:

hopefully they will have enough hotdogs left at Superbytes by the time i get over there, last time i got the last one and split it with my mate.

almost managed to drop an Xt660 a few weeks ago... sat on it and stood it upright, went to put it back down and as i got off it went forward and came off the sidestand, managed to catch it and pull it back up, looked very sheepish and moved on to a GSX650F which was VEEEEERY nice :lol:

surely we arent the only two going? :(

i would but carnt ride my bike yet :( could come on my gilera DNA 50cc twist and go lol it does 55-60mph :P

• 2 weeks later...

was a fun day, my mate wasn't able to come out (couldn't get out of bed, more like... ¬¬) so i went there all on my tod, had a wander around, won a tank protector whilst playing splat the rat and saw Mattie Griffin throw a GSX600 around (gave me some ideas for roundabouts on the way home... :P)

hopefully they have another one soon :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online