Me's goin' oot tae play

axl
This post is 7397 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Y'know I'm looking oot my windae right now, and would fekn believe it , the fekn rain's off,aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: .

It must have said "there's that bastard goin' out to get that bike, ha! thats what he fekn think, well fek you matey take that, piiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss"

Y'know, I just thought I really do "talk" alot of shite, I duno where the fek it come's from, well my skull obviously, but it's what not inside it that get's me, and yes I'm doing it again!. :-#

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I never knew people lived that long :shock:

Anyway cant go out as it is hailing really bad and would give me a major headache :lol:

Remember Dave Mackay axl? He'd have snapped today's soccer hardmen in half!

Nope, fraid' not, I hate the game!

But I do that today's footballer's are poof's compared to them by gone day's, and earn far far toooooooooooo much bloody money :evil:

im not telling you my name yammiebaby

you will laugh lets just say i am engaged to a 35 yo woman and we have two kids i am in the last year of my teens

god i fukin love older women

the year i was born the year of the pound

bloody hell yammie you're the same age as me :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online