Me's goin' oot tae play

axl
This post is 7397 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, I'm going out to play today also......been in the 90f range the past few days 8) , & I get paid today & am heading up for some camping with the Boat this weekend :wink:

Gotta remind myself to remember the camera :oops: :D

Hey.....UM, what age were you then? in 66'

I was 12....and my claim to fame for that year was that I was actually at Wembley for the World Cup match when England beat Mexico 2-0, and Bobby Charlton scored his famous goal.

Once I got a bike in 71, I never watched football again.

Back in those days the players weren't pansies like today, there were some real hard bastards about. Remember Dave Mackay axl? He'd have snapped today's soccer hardmen in half!

I was last called "young man" about the time England won the World Cup.  :cry:

dont worry about it young man, when you grow up you'll be cool, just like me 8) :lol:

Hi there peeps!, well I didnt get out after all, as I was on my way to the garage it pissed down bloody hard and didn't stop :evil:

And we even got a few rubbles of thunder for good messure, oh well maybe later or tommorow, bastard weather :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online