a donkey for £500

drewpy
This post is 5494 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A man approaches a farmer 1 day and asks him will he sell him his donkey foal, the farmer replies yes and they agree on a price of £500. The man then says that he will be round the next day to collect the donkey. The next day the man arrives to collect the donkey, and the farmer explains that the donkey has since died. The man says not to worry I’ll still give u £50 for it. The farmer is delighted with getting money for a dead donkey. The farmer asks the man why on earth he wants a dead donkey for. The man says that he was going to raffle the donkey off. The farmer says u can’t raffle a dead donkey to which the man says of course you can.

A month or so later the farmer bumps into the man he sold the donkey too. He asks him how he got on with the raffle. Great replies the man, I sold the tickets for £5 and made over £1000 profit. The farmer asks, and what did you do when the winner saw that the donkey was dead?

What do you think I done?? I gave him his fucking £5 back!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online