Weekend at the coast

This post is 5643 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

im on my easter holidays now and dont know what to do with myself and im planning a little trip down to the coast for next weekend.

i got the majority of my kit sorted out (compact two-man tent, sleeping bag, hexamine stove, spare clothes) e.t.c and a mate of mine wants to come along aswell on his 'Zuki RMX50, so should be a right laugh.

down to southampton is about 38 miles which shouldn't take too long, heading from Newbury down through Andover and then on to Southampton because its B-roads all the way and a lot easier on fifties.

leaving early friday afternoon and returning sunday evening, i should even be able to make it there and back on a full tank.

i can't wait until the summer when i can do some real touring! :lol:

pics will be posted upon return ;)

- Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

JJB have asked me to start work on saturday, so looks like my weekend is just going to be a sunday ride at the coast... :(

still, better than sitting at home pulling wedgies out of my arse :lol:

JJB have asked me to start work on saturday, so looks like my weekend is just going to be a sunday ride at the coast... :(

still, better than sitting at home pulling wedgies out of my arse :lol:

Enjoy yourself,blue dragon !!

:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online