Sad Geoff :(

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2
This post is 5642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Hello,

Unfortunatley as off saturday just gone I can no longer use my Fazer :( I was pulling out a juction and the back end slip on a damp patch causing a hell of a lot of damage to my bike.

So it looking like a write off. I swill try and get some pics of it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello,

Unfortunatley as off saturday just gone I can no longer use my Fazer :( I was pulling out a juction and the back end slip on a damp patch causing a hell of a lot of damage to my bike.

So it looking like a write off. I swill try and get some pics of it.

Bugger!! sorry to hear about this Geoff...looks like even more cycling now then eh! :mellow:

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Bugger!! sorry to hear about this Geoff...looks like even more cycling now then eh! :mellow:

YEa well i am loosing my gut lol so when i get a new bike (looking at 2003 r6) i will be getting new leathers

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

sorry to hear bout your bad luck.

hope you get back on the road soon, bikes arent as much fun when u have to pedal!!

i dunno you should see some of the stuff i do on them. broke the forks on my poush bike thou.

the new bike does like ace like

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

The insurnace company have been in touch and wriote the bike off yesterday with out looking. Well maybe because of the estimate and damage. I am gonna get some pics of the bvike on saturday I am sure a few of you would like to see

thats bad news, i went for a ride out last week and a guy high-sided his bike pulling away from a junction. At least youll just get a settlement from the insurance company and that should be quite quick. Are you gonna get another fazer?

sorry to hear about your off m8, hopefully you will be back on the road in no time! :)

i turn into a right miserable bastard when im off the DT, even if its just for a couple of days.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online