12 Days to go!

Alex
This post is 7316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Aghhh just realised 12 days til i go off on my travels.

Shit me ive got a lot to sort out :shock: Loan, Credit cards, overdrafts, balance transfers, get my bike sold, cancel my phone contract, buy stuff i need, pack back pack, currency, travellers cheques, first aid kit, sterile kit, shit me thats just off the top of my head :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh well will be fun once sorted :twisted:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you'll be ok No1 just take a loada condoms and some money and the digi cam :shock:

Can't understand why you're leaving Brighton to go to the Far East Alex.

The place is full of LadyBoys, Transexuals, Raging Homo's, Hookers, Pimps, and assorted sexual deviants.

And the Far East is no bloody better! 8)

Who's this Newbie?....Is he an alias? :lol:

yeah he's been missing a couple of days 8)

alex will you be stopping in a couple of internet cafes because you are the daddy and we need you.

ps can you bring me back som tobacco

have a great time mate

• Admin

Hope your not on about the weed variety :roll:

Yeah hopefully i will be on probably once a week i suppose, so i can read some of the banter on here :wink:

Not sure of what the computers will be like in the poor places, i should imagine a good 286 with a 1200baud modem or something. Will probably take me about an hour to send a few posts :evil:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online