PLZ HELP ME TW 125

This post is 5653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI PPL I HAVE A 2002 125cc TW AND I LIKE THE BIKE BUT I DONT LIKE THE ENGINE I WAS WONDERING IF I GOT A 225 TW ENGINE WOULD IT FIT IN EASY!!!!!!! ALSO WOT OTHER ENGINES FIT THEM N IS IT WORTH GETTIN A NEW BIKE OR JUST CHANGEING THE ENGINE. OR IF ANY 1 HAS A FASTER 125 OR 250 I MAY BE INTRESTED IN SWAPPING OR SOMETHING THANKS. [email protected]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI PPL I HAVE A 2002 125cc TW AND I LIKE THE BIKE BUT I DONT LIKE THE ENGINE I WAS WONDERING IF I GOT A 225 TW ENGINE WOULD IT FIT IN EASY!!!!!!! ALSO WOT OTHER ENGINES FIT THEM N IS IT WORTH GETTIN A NEW BIKE OR JUST CHANGEING THE ENGINE. OR IF ANY 1 HAS A FASTER 125 OR 250 I MAY BE INTRESTED IN SWAPPING OR SOMETHING THANKS. [email protected]

Cor don't shout.

Rarely works mate just buy a bigger bike, back in the stone age swaps were relatively easy. Like lobbing a RD200dx motor in a RD125dx, but with all the cad design and more importantly all the emmision and electronic gubbins is a lot of hassle for v-little gain. Just get a bigger bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online