Warning from DVLA!!

yammie girl
This post is 7399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag. 

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle. For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required!!!!!

swiped this from another site

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds like what 1st time Roadracers have to do over here in the Novice class........

A Big X on the back of the lid :wink: :lol:

Stick with it Mark....you'll soon get the hang of feeding yourself! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Y'know, I had an all orange FZ750 a couple of years ago, fekn horible it was, I mean it was good paint job done profesionally, but the colour #-o

• Admin

I cant believe you brought a PINK bike :shock: :shock: :shock:

its nice 8) yamaha went a bit daft with the colours for a while didn't they :shock: some of them fzr's standard paint jobs are foul :( the earlier ones were nice mind 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online