New to Yamaha

mrmoog
This post is 5655 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi chap's just bought myself a 57 plate R1 and am loving it !!!!!! I'm new to this forum so please be kind :rolleyes:

I had a supermoto before which was great fun, but i thought I'd try a sports bike for a change, I never knew my wrists could hurt so much after the first ride on the R1, but thank god it's getting better, (not that I'm limp wristed you know ;) )

Anyway are there any people in the Gloucestershire / Midland's area that ride on occasion and would'nt mind a tail ender tagging along?

Many Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi chap's just bought myself a 57 plate R1 and am loving it !!!!!! I'm new to this forum so please be kind :rolleyes:

I had a supermoto before which was great fun, but i thought I'd try a sports bike for a change, I never knew my wrists could hurt so much after the first ride on the R1, but thank god it's getting better, (not that I'm limp wristed you know ;) )

Anyway are there any people in the Gloucestershire / Midland's area that ride on occasion and would'nt mind a tail ender tagging along?

Many Thanks

I live in Malvern, Worcs (not too far from Gloucester), why don't you turn up for the bunny rabbit run next Saturday from Upton Upon Severn to Kidderminster ... happens most years & is just a couple of hours out .

Regards Jim

Welcome to the forum B)

I was under the Malvern Hills the other week, If the weather is good I'd like to take you up on the offer, can you let me know where and what time you meet, how many riders do you usually get?

Welcome to the YOC forum mrmoog :welcome:

:question: potholing or re-incarnation? :lol:

:lol: No, I was watching my friend do some very dangerous things, it involved a parachute type thing and running off i bloody steep hill, he's trying to get me to go up in a tandam one but i don't think so.

:lol: No, I was watching my friend do some very dangerous things, it involved a parachute type thing and running off i bloody steep hill, he's trying to get me to go up in a tandam one but i don't think so.

You stick to Terra Firma mate

The more firmer the less........

I'll get me coat now!!

Although I must say, I was once a passenger in a micro light aircraft, it was like a hang glider with an engine...WOW, what an experience that was.!!!!