New Bike

This post is 6270 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone recommend a new bike?

I've been riding a 125 for a few years now and want to get a more powerful one. I'm want to get a quick road bike that still handles well. Any suggestions?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that kinda money you'll get a bloody good bike, are you looking at Yam? if so as you'll no doubt know about the R1/6 T/ace/cat.

I really wouldn't want to point you any direction, there's alot of good bikes out there, it's really just individual choice.

But then again if it was me, I'd go for an R1, head in the clocks arse in the air :lol:, and virtualy no fekr will get you!.

you have been riding a 125 for years and now thinking of getting an R1?

Thats a big leap.

Have you thought about 400's?

Fast enough round most runs and handle well too :wink:

FZR400 is the only Yam I can thin of. :roll:

exactly mate 8) the fazer will do everything and more, same insurance group(maybe one more) than the fzr, damn sight more comfortable, not so twitchy, not so peaky, just a nice fast do it all bike :wink:

I have nothing against Naked bikes. I just dont like the look of the Fazer.

This is a Yamaha site after all but in my opinion the Hornet and the Bandit look better.

I know the Fazer out performs the Bandit etc etc.

I also like the V twins.

The Raptor in particular. V Twins are cheap to insure too.

Oh and the New Fazer does look much better than the Old one. :wink:

nah old one's nicer, not keen on the new one :lol: you're right about the v-twins, i like em too and the cheap insurance is very tempting, just a pitty suzuki made one and yamaha didnt :roll: :?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online