Wot to get next

scritty
This post is 5646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Last year after being away from bikes for a long time i bought a 98 thundercat its now coming up for 40k and showing its age a bit and starting to have the occasional 2nd gear problem i do an 80 mile round trip to work and back every day thru the lake district in all weathers the cat is perfect good fuel economy and a comfy ride any advise on what to get next

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Last year after being away from bikes for a long time i bought a 98 thundercat its now coming up for 40k and showing its age a bit and starting to have the occasional 2nd gear problem i do an 80 mile round trip to work and back every day thru the lake district in all weathers the cat is perfect good fuel economy and a comfy ride any advise on what to get next

KTM super duke not exactly the same but a great bike

or if its yamaha ure after then i would say xt660x

Had a look at an mt03 at the weekend look a great fun bike wots it like on fuel and power

Well i dont have a license yet so i dont realy know but what my dad sead was it has plenty of grunt but low on the top end speed bout 110mph and fule consumption is £9 a tank and does about 100 miles around about it has a motorcros gear box so only has 5gears but it pulls realy well in 2nd to 4th gear and the single cylinder sound is great and realy beefy and loud

mum just sead its about as powerful and a SV650s so it quite good :)

any more info and i can ask

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online