Plastics

alanuk1979
This post is 5557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

FZR600 nose cone may fit, depending on exactly which model you have.

FZR600 nose cone may fit, depending on exactly which model you have.

No mate, FZR600 fairings are different, the Foxeye FZR600 looks the same, but is a different size, and has different mounting points, i know, as i bought one and tried.

I`ve also tried an OW01 bodykit, again, it wouldn`t fit without some serious chopping and cutting.

There are still places that sell the YZF750 bodykit, but most are overpriced and most are fibreglass.

How bad are your plastics, as with a little effort they can be bought back to life!

No mate, FZR600 fairings are different, the Foxeye FZR600 looks the same, but is a different size, and has different mounting points, i know, as i bought one and tried.

I`ve also tried an OW01 bodykit, again, it wouldn`t fit without some serious chopping and cutting.

There are still places that sell the YZF750 bodykit, but most are overpriced and most are fibreglass.

How bad are your plastics, as with a little effort they can be bought back to life!

right side middle is bad as it was droped or something before i bought it and the belly pad is cracked it 2 but help together with some metal strap stuff the rest are not to bad and are salvagable but i want to get a custom paint job over next winter along with some other 1 off mods

• 2 weeks later...

right side middle is bad as it was droped or something before i bought it and the belly pad is cracked it 2 but help together with some metal strap stuff the rest are not to bad and are salvagable but i want to get a custom paint job over next winter along with some other 1 off mods

Are they so bad you can't use fiberfiller to fix them? Sometimes (if they aren't completely damaged) you can use fiber fill and it will work. If you are just wanting to replace them then there are a lot of sites that sell the fairings for that bike. I've looked at some many sites selling fairings my head hurts lol

• 2 weeks later...

xj is right ,there are so many kits out thereits unreal do u live near cheshire alanuk ive got loads of fibreglas fill and body repair ,if u bringit roud mine il fix it for nothing mate ,ive got the stuff sitting there doing nothing mate

• 2 weeks later...

get it plastic welded, if it is dun properly it is realy strong stuff "

bit filler and primer and bobs your uncle, a good body shop wont charge that much be cheaper then buying new ones!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online